Hanuman STUDIES

Hanuman STUDIES

-- ---, --:-- --
Latest
Loading latest posts...

Elon Musk do not to remain as head of Twitter !!!!!

 

This meme image was tweeted Elon Musk
A meme image tweeted by Elon Musk

Elon Musk has started a poll on his tweeter account. The great business man and enterprenuer has started a poll his twitter account. The person has wrote on his tweet as:

"Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll."

Elon Musk poll on twitter
Screenshot of poll done by Elon Musk

As per the report is being written, One crore, sixty eight lakh, eighty five thousand, one hundred and thirty eight people has voted on his poll.

Elon Musk news

Elon Musk latest news

Elon Musk Latest

Jeetendra Kumar Mehta
Educator & Teacher

Jeetendra Kumar Mehta

B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) | Math & Science Teacher (Class 6 to 10 | CBSE & ICSE)

Namaste! I am a B.Tech (Mechanical) graduate providing home tuitions and academic guidance since 2016. I specialize in teaching Mathematics and Science to Class 6 to 10 students for CBSE and ICSE boards. Alongside core academics, I write concise notes on General Knowledge, inspiring stories, and competitive exam topics on Hanuman STUDIES to help students build clear, solid foundations.

engineering B.Tech (Mechanical) history_edu Teaching Since 2016 school Class 6-10 CBSE & ICSE