#Advertisement Sidebar Ad home page Placement by Hanuman Studies Experiment

No more post sharing on Apna App

 Yesterday on 31st October 2022 I went to share an article on Apna App but could not because the App has restricted me from sharing as I may have violated some of the Instruction of the App. Apna app was job searching portal and a community place where people share their views or work to the community using Hashtags and @ to tag Apna connections. It is the last article which I have labelled  as Apna App on my blog.

Apna app banned me
@Hanuman STUDIES 

My Fault

I think since I have posted a lot on Apna App but without tagging Apna Connections so they have blocked me from further use. Hope they will make me use of the App soon. Currently I will not be using the App and no more post will be shared on the Apna app. This is the last article being labelled as Apna App

Till Previous posts before posting this, many articles have been labelled as Apna App because those articles were also shared on Apna App but from now on, no article will be shared on Apna App.

Hanuman Studies never intends to hurt any-one sentiments in any manner. Not any work work of Hanuman Studies should be produced in Tampered any manner or any harmful way to harm individual or community.

Post a Comment

0 Comments