Hanuman STUDIES

Hanuman STUDIES

-- ---, --:-- --
Latest
Loading latest posts...
• Saturday, June 25, 2022

How can I resize my logo of the HanumanSTUDIES ?

How to resize image?

इमेज कैसे छोटा बड़ा करे ?

Hello Every one this is Jeetendra kumar Mehta, confused related to the arrangement of HanumanSTUDIES logo as the while I placed the logo in the setting option it covered the whole screen on the web-site. 

Here is the logo


Can any one resize it for me for my website.
or if you have any solution to this problem please let me know in the comment section.
You can comment here if you are a google user, you cannot comment here without signing in.#hanumanstudies
share Share this article:

chat Comments & Doubts

Loading comments...

Jeetendra Kumar Mehta
Educator & Teacher

Jeetendra Kumar Mehta

B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) | Math & Science Teacher (Class 6 to 10 | CBSE & ICSE)

Namaste! I am a B.Tech (Mechanical) graduate providing home tuitions and academic guidance since 2016. I specialize in teaching Mathematics and Science to Class 6 to 10 students for CBSE and ICSE boards. Alongside core academics, I write concise notes on General Knowledge, inspiring stories, and competitive exam topics on Hanuman STUDIES to help students build clear, solid foundations.

engineering B.Tech (Mechanical) history_edu Teaching Since 2016 school Class 6-10 CBSE & ICSE